06 January 2018

First Time Visit to Zoo Negara Kuala Lumpur

Throughout my entire life, I'd never been to Zoo Negara in KL. That's simply because I'm not a die- hard fan of animals. I stepped foot on Zoo Negara because my family insisted we went there as part of our holiday plan. Luckily the fee was fair and the weather was fine on that day. It turned out to be an exciting tour. 



I think the zoo was well maintained and it received quite a large number of visitors. The only thing I dislike was being bugged by the photographers, stationed at 3 corners of the zoo (2 at the entrance and 1 at the Panda sanctuary) They tried their best to convince you to take photos with them and later pay for the printing. 



Of all the animals there, I enjoyed watching the tigers and pandas. That's because, they were hard to find and unique in their own ways. The tigers were huge and I had a short wild imagination of having a tiger as a pet. But then, when I thought I could be their meal, the imagination died immediately. 

The Pandas on the other hand were the cutest animals I'd ever seen. Wish I could hug them. They seemed lazy in the zoo but they loved to show off their beauty. The present of human didn't bother them at all. Furthermore, the air-conditioned room made them feel at home (China). 

Since Zoo Negara is big, I didn't manage to venture at all animal sanctuaries as walking around it would take too much time and energy, so I missed watching some animals. Another factor was the paid taxi we hop in stopped at limited places. Nevertheless, it was a good visit. 

Logging off,
10.21 PM




6 Messages:

mun said...

Good to read that you enjoyed your trip there. It has been more than 20 years since I have been there.

rainfield61 said...

I love to look at myself also.
I'm too an animal.
:-)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

20 years? That's very long.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

I think everyone loves looking at themselves. Hahaha

Hayley said...

I have been to zoo negara once, just to see the panda bears =)

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hi Hayley,
That's the main reason why i was there. Hahaha!